NHLNUMBERS.COM JOINS THE NATION NETWORK

Wanye
October 25 2010 05:04PM

This is Issac Newton. In addition to discovering gravity, he developed quadratic equations and famously invented the number '3.' "It was an obvious thing to do" he would later explain, "there was such a big opportunity between 2 and 4. It was only a matter of time between someone closed the gap."

Much like Newton, the Nation Network has also advanced Science by 100 years - bringing leading salary website NHLnumbers.com into the fold.

FOR THE UNINITIATED

NHLnumbers.com is a leading salary resource website, curated expertly by a mysteriously anonymous Calgary engineer. For years he has prided himself on maintaining some of the most accurate salary information available. "How much did Andrew Ebbett in Phoenix make last Tuesday night?" you have wondered.

This guy just knows it off the top of his head. For everyone in the league. And so a few years back he put his passion onto the interwebs for all to enjoy, building NHLnumbers.com into one of the best salary sites around.

PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE

Citizen Alpha and Pokey K have been busy rebuilding NHLNumbers.com and giving it a sexy new look. This is the first stage of three that is going to include expanding its utility to include player statistics and finally including the advanced analytics that are so popular with the mathematical set these days.

It's time this knowledge is dragged out into the light of day and the rest of us can benefit from it's advanced learnery. In the meantime the size and reach of NHLNumbers.com will allow us to trick more and more readers onto the Network.

As readership grows, Canadian workplace productivity declines until we are left with a squeeing mass of people ready to drop the mitts at the mere mention of cheerleaders in an NHL building.

And then we will consider this a job well done.

FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT MATH

And have considered this update a waste of your time, may we present a video of cats meowing incessantly.

Aren't they cute?

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
October 26 2010, 09:56AM
OilFan wrote:

Tonights the night. Hall's first goal. Any chance the Flames dress the punching bag ? Rene is on fire and I have to say I always liked his style. This is go great for the Nation thanks again Wayne

Ivanans hasn't been heard from since game 1. I'm hoping he stays out of the line-up for good.

#2 RossCreekNation
October 25 2010, 07:01PM

Just. Too. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

#3 calgary 6 edmonton 0
October 25 2010, 07:55PM

Isn't it odd that the Flames have nearly $12 million sitting in the press box? I smell a trade brewing!

#4 OilFan
October 26 2010, 08:01AM

#5 Flamin Cannot's
October 26 2010, 09:46AM

I think Flames Nation is hands down the best source for Calgary Flames information, thanks for doing such a great job! My only request is on FGD, could you put the predicted lines and D pairings of the opposition? Having nhlnumbers.com is going to make the site better!

#6 Dano0049
October 26 2010, 02:22PM

The Delorean from Back to the Future made my day! Thanks for that Wayne.

Go Flames Go!