Take One!

Pat Steinberg
June 24 2011 12:40AM

Guys, thanks so much for making the debut edition of FlamesNation Radio a succes on Sportsnet Radio FAN 960 Thursday night.  Kent and I had a blast doing it, so thanks for blowing up the comments section and adding your voice on the phone.  It's the first of what we hope to be a regular show on the station, and we're really happy with the interaction on the first show.  Topics include Robyn Regehr, Ryan Smyth and Calgary's 13th overall pick at the Draft.

We are likely doing another edition of FlamesNation Radio on Saturday night, and we'd love to see you there!

1cd23297a0d13720ec2fc6d9740ce395
Pat Steinberg can be heard daily on the Fan960 in Calgary at can be read at the FAN 960. Born and raised in Calgary, Steinberg considers himself a huge fan of all sports including the CFL, MMA and 13 round bare knuckle boxing matches. Follow Steinberg on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Fan960Steinberg.
#1 Vintage Flame
June 24 2011, 01:27AM

Thanks to the two of you for making it all possible Pat. I'm sure we all had just as much fun being a part of it. the live chat tomorrow.... er tonight will be a blast as well!

Tell Boomer that as a gesture of reconciliation maybe he and IceDawg should take a trip out to Roblin and do their best jay and Silent Bob impression at the infamous yet revered Saan Store. they can decide who gets to play what part. It will be like a bonding moment and dawg can learn to get his source quotes right!! Haha.. trust me.. He'll know what you're talking about.

Cheers gents

#3 Vintage Flame
June 24 2011, 02:14AM

@Pat Steinberg

Come on dude.. Can they really ever exist anywhere else? It's like the constant link between society and some twisted conduit to that flick Pleasantville..

Roblin scared the hell out of me the first time I went there. The day we [my wife, then girlfriend] arrived, there was a freaking article in the town paper about our arrival.. That's just messed up.

#4 robinrussia
June 24 2011, 05:22AM

What the hell? You get the audio posted the same day and it take Wanye 2-3 days to post the Oilers nation radio posted. Good on you guys... Bad on Wanye!

June 24 2011, 08:14AM
robinrussia wrote:

We cheated and uploaded via a third party program.

#6 icedawg_42
June 24 2011, 08:29AM
Vintage Flame wrote:

Cheers gents

Uh yeah - as much as I respect the Wheat Kings as an organization, im not going to bum-f*ck Manitoba. Hopefully Boomer read through the thread and saw my self-correction, cause there's just some things I'm not willing to do LMAO. .....in other words, Eat Poop Vintage!