SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wanye
June 09 2011 12:06AM

Having been outscored 12-1 in the past two ice hockey matches and now tied in the series at two games apiece. That dead quiet you hear on the West Coast tonight is the shocked silence of hard core Canucks fans and the vacuum of tens of thousands of bandwagon fans who have suddenly disappeared.

FOR HEAVENS SAKES VAN

This was the scene exactly 1 hour after the Game three loss on the streets of Vancouver. Can you see all the little people in the street looking bored and wishing they had someone to pepper spray into another dimension? That's the Vancouver Police, employed at great expense by the City of Vancouver to control the throngs of fans who showed up after wins in Games 1 and 2.

They were expecting Mardi Gras after Game 3 and instead got a live version of that show Life After People.

Somewhere in the last two games the Canucks have fumbled their opportunity to be Canada's team and the Canucks and their fans are getting ripped to shreds on websites, blogs and in the twittersphere all over the world. Many fans can't figure out why.

Here. We will give you our best guess.

TAKE IT FROM A LOSER-HARDCORE FAN

We consider ourselves to be a die hard fan of the Edmonton Oilers. As such our joy-misery experience can be best demonstrated with the graph above. We would literally give both of our eyes and one of our legs for the Oilers to have just blown a 2-0 2011 Stanley Cup series lead. We would kill any number of people just to get the Oilers to be swept in a single round.

Things are so dire of late that we actually tweeted Oilers D Ryan Whitney who indicated he was at the game in Boston tonight, telling him to "soak in the atmosphere so you will be ready for big Oilers playoff games soon."

What kind of loser does this sort of thing? The kind of loser that needs to keep hope alive by any means necessary.

TOO MANY OF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS

From the impossibly ignorant move of relighting the Olympic Flame on behalf of Canada to having only ghosts in the streets three games later. How can a City run so hot and cold at the exact same time? It is this idea of bandwagon jumping apathy mixed with the high handed belief that you are "Canada's Team" that is driving so many into the waiting arms of the Temporary Boston Bruins fans.

Part of the fun of living and dying with a hockey team is that you earn your dizzying highs by experiencing many terrifying lows. You are with them for the ups and the downs all the way through and that is the experience that makes a die hard fan.

There are tons of hard core Canucks fans we have encountered on twitter and in real life who are in complete shambles tonight. Good hard working types who can recall struggling through the days of Corey Hirsch and Ed Jovonovski in the hopes that the Canucks would one day win the Cup.

They remember the failed Mark Messier experiement when Veteran leadership was brought in at an extremely high cost to put the team over the top in the late 1990s only to see an expensive trip to the bottom of the NHL.

Now here they are in what should be their finest series in the past 17 years and they are spending half their time defending their team and half their time defending their fellow fans.  These folks deserve a Cup more than a great many hockey fans in Canada.

Besmirched by the newly minted Canucks fans that show up by the tens of thousands only to disappear into the ether hours later, they deserve better than this. The City of Vancouver - arguably one of the finest places in the world - deserves better than this.

Hell even the Vancouver Canucks deserve better.

Enough is enough fair weather Canucks fans. Don't run away into your million dollar condos, fresh fish restaurants and movie sets. Come out into the streets and support the Canucks on the eve of an absolutely monumental Game 5.

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
#1 jeanshorts
June 09 2011, 12:19AM

This spells out EXACTLY the quandary I'm in. Obviously I hate the Canucks with a fiery, burning passion weather they're losing to the upstart Edmonton Oilers 4-1 in game 81 of the regular season or losing to the Big Bad Bruins 8-1 in game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals. But I do know a handful of people that have been legit Vancouver fans for longer than I've known them. They suffered through the Cloutier years. They know that Corey Hirsch had the Bates house from Psycho painted on the side of the mask. They know why Kirk McLean is so revered outside of the fact that he was on the NHL 95 cover (getting scored on by the Rangers in the finals no less). And it's those guys who I wouldn't get the blood curdling urge to kill if the Canucks won the cup. In fact I might actually feel genuine happiness seeing them being genuinely happy.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I know far, far, far, far, far, far, FAR more people who only cheer when the Canucks are winning, and are INCESSANTLY annoying about it when they're winning in the playoffs. Most of them have no idea who Stan Smyl or Richard Brodeur are, have no idea who "that guy on the statue outside Rogers Arena" is, and think the Green Men are HILARIOUS. Those are the people who I wish would disappear forever. Those are the people who don't deserve to celebrate the Canucks winning the cup. Those are the people who will forget about this even happening in 5 years. Those are the people that ruin it for everyone else.

In conclusion, Eff the Canucks, and eff their fair weather dominated fan base. Also, GOILERS.

#2 Peterborough
June 09 2011, 12:44AM

Dear Tim Thomas,

Please be magnificent for two more games. Beat the Canucks and Win the Stanley Cup. Hockey fans, or at least all the ones who come here need this.

Many thanks,

The Oilers Nation

#3 Archaeologuy
June 09 2011, 06:56AM

Tim Thomas has been nothing short of incredible. Making wacky stops, laying monster hits, and fighting with skaters in the blue paint. He might have dethroned the Dos Equis guy as the Most Interesting Man in the World since the playoffs started.

How can you not root for this guy?

#4 Old Soldier
June 09 2011, 11:38AM

First I have to say I am a huge fan of the site and a proud new member of Oiler Nation.

Regarding the series, I, like most of those posting, have enjoyed the last two games immensely (proof positive when my neighbors complained about the noise after each Bruins goal).

But in trying to be objective, I have to say maybe its just me, but isnt there something distinctly difficult about trying to like the Canucks. Looking back at the Flames run, or the Sens run, I think it was a bit easier to accept the fact they might win. Perhaps its the fact they were underdogs, much like our own boys in their run.

But these Canucks, the arrogance from Kesler and Bieksa every time I see a clip makes me want to seriously wish I could get a shot in. There is just something about this team that causes that undeniable hate in me, and I think a lot of other Canadians feel the same way. And because of that disgust I find it hard to feel any empathy for a Canuck fan, hardcore or otherwise.

No humility, no sense of gratitude for being in the final, all I sense is entitlement and no I will not be pleased if that entitlement is ever rewarded with a cup win.

#5 LoDog
June 09 2011, 12:52PM

I have decided to boycott ON for the next 48 hours to voice my displeasure over the worst article ever posted here.

I am sure this will put Wanye in financial ruin and he will have to move from under the High level to the low level bridge. Serves him right.

For shame Wanye, for shame.

#6 Ambassador humantorch
June 09 2011, 12:25AM

Apparently most of the Canucks "fans" watching the G4 broadcast at Rogers' Center cheered when Luongo got pulled. Now, I'm all in favor of watching that guy get shelled, but come on. You don't cheer your own team getting beat in the effing Stanley Cup Final.

Yet one more reason to hate that franchise with, as jeanshorts said, a fiery burning passion.

#7 Harlie
June 09 2011, 08:34AM

A Golfer has been slicing off the tee on every hole. He asks his Irish caddy if he has noticed any obvious reasons for his poor tee shots, to which the caddy replies:

"Aye, there's a piece of shyt on the end of your driver. "

The Golfer picks up his driver and cleans the club face, at which point the caddy says:

"No, the other end."

#8 David S
June 09 2011, 12:57AM

Hey wait a minute. I happen to think the green guys are freakin' hilarious!

Oh god.

#9 dougtheslug
June 09 2011, 01:44AM

Oh, sweet Jesus, these last 48 hours have been impossibly sweet. Watching replays of Luongo whiffing and convulsing in shame brings about the kind of pleasure my elementary school teacher warned me would result in blindness. But I digress. I am an Oiler fan. What other teams do, and what their fans do, I care little except when they are playing the Oilers, in which case, I despise them. The higher the stakes, the greater the passion. Except....okay, here's an example. I'm on a plane in April, flying back from Phoenix. It is early in the playoffs, the Canucks are leading the Hawks. And a loud-mouth doofus in a Kesler jersey is pontificating loudly in the seat just in front of me to his unfortunate captive neighbour that the 2011 Canucks are "probably the greatest team in NHL history". I kid you not. The guy he is spewing to gently suggests a team has to win something to earn that kind of accolade. The nucklehead loses it, insisting "There is no way the Canucks will not win the cup this tear!!!" Admittedly a small sample to extrapolate from but that is my take on the entire canuck worldview. Arrogant. Utterly lacking in humility. Chippy. Self-pitying. Ignorant of perspective and hockey history. I can't imagine I would ever feel the same way about a Buffalo Sabre fan, and they have been around as long as nuckleheads and won as much. Hell, I'd probably feel some satisfaction for that team if they ever won. But not Vancouver. Not now. Not ever.

#10 LoDog
June 09 2011, 09:12AM

WTF Wanye, screw the canucks. No sympathy for the devil.

#11 Dan the Man
June 09 2011, 09:45AM

Each day my hate for the Canucks grows. Each game I find a new reason to hate them even more. I hate their players, I hate their GM, I hate their coach, I hate their fans, I hate their faces, I hate their smell, I hate their wives, I hate their Grandparents and I might even hate hate their children.

The Bruins are my new 2nd favorite team.

Also I hate the Canucks.

#12 Rick
June 09 2011, 10:42AM

Regarding the fans, the picture of them cheering Luongo getting pulled pretty much summed them up nicely.

You are in game 4 of the stanley cup finals and noteven in dnager of going down in games for the series and you cheer your #1 goalie getting pulled? The guy that got you there?

If they aren't able to recognize that they need to stand by their player at that point in time, they never will.

Shameful really.

#13 Rob...
June 09 2011, 11:40AM

Thank you Wanye. Up until now I've had difficulty understanding why a cop would ever tazer someone multiple times. I'd have drained the battery on you after that blog... and I like you.

#14 edmontoncritic - BRoadwAY
June 09 2011, 10:46PM
todd wrote:

Pile on all you want haters, because victory will be that much sweeter when the Nucks win in 6. I find it funny how you guys go on and off the wagon. I also find it HILARIOUS how many Nucks car flags there are in ye old cowtown.

Nucks will be fine. BOOK IT

Dear Todd,

You "find it funny how YOU GUYS go on and off the wagon"??? I really hope that isnt in reference to oilerfan?

Brother(/sister), do you see how many comments are on every single article, ALL YEAR LONG. Do I need to remind you that we've been in 30th for 2 years in a row? Do I also need to remind you that there is still about a 3 yr wait for season tickets and that theres been sellouts for the last hundredkijihababillion games?

Its called oilersnation for a reason "dude".

PS - obviously youre fan brain is not well developed because OILERSnation could give 1 let alone 2 sh1t$ about cowtown. Ive seen maybe 4 carflags through the entire playoffs in yeg. Ive seen just as many bruins flags.

Hell, my buddy even bought a hawks jersey just to cheer passionately against your loser, biting, plastisized hair gel wearing, salmon(no cow) eatin, eurotrash captained, tree huggin, no heart lot of amateur diving champions!

OILERS4LIFE and dont you EVER forget it!

OUT

#15 mojo
June 09 2011, 12:33AM

Are you forgeting how dirty that team is. There probably gonna win the cup but oh boy do I enjoy seeing them speechless and without an answer to the big bad bruins. As an oiler fan, you build a hatred towards kesler, burrows, bieksa, and pinky and the brain so I'm soaking up every minute of this. And don't forget they've done something grimy in almost every series(seabrook,marleau,horton) so in closing go oil, and go bruins

#16 rubbertrout
June 09 2011, 01:03PM
Archaeologuy wrote:

How can you not root for this guy?

Plus with the beard he looks like a thinner Zach Galifinakis.

Another Vancouver Haiku:

Win the first two games

Hammered twice in the Garden

Monday Tee Time 'Nucks

*God I hate the arrogance that flows over the Rockies.

Go Bruins.

#19 OilerLand
June 09 2011, 03:49PM

Many of my best friends are Canuck die hards, and in late May 2006 one of them actually said he was thinking about getting an Oilers jersey.

That was when I reached enlightenment.

and this http://bit.ly/kMKrJv

#20 The Towel Boy
June 09 2011, 08:15AM

@rubbertrout

Nuh uh! NHLPA '93 was better. It had Ray Ferraro and Steve Thomas. THEY WERE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Now, further on this topic of the Canucks:

SUCK IT, CANUCKS!

#21 Chris.
June 09 2011, 08:35AM

The Dr Jekyll nature of the Vancouver Canucks Hockey Squadron nicely mirrors the true nature of it's fan base.

#22 fuck off
June 09 2011, 11:27AM

@ Wanye

Wow, great post! I was expecting another "Eat it Van fans!" type of rant but you popped the collar of class and stepped it up a notch with a very perceptive and insiteful view of why the majority of Canuck fans suck. To be honest I couldn't agree more. Fair weather fans are no fans at all; they're just the random people who crash parties and trash homes of people they've never met.

Well done, sir.

#23 Nieuwy25
June 09 2011, 12:56PM

Chiming in from the south, I too could never cheer for that team. All the "cheer Canada" arguements aside, there is nothing endearing about that team. The arrogance and ignorance of both their fans (some exclusions apply) and their players (burrows, kesler, lapierre, bieksa,etc) makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little at the thought of them raising the cup.

It was no different in 04 for me either. Replace the aforemntioned players with ruutu, jovanoski, cloutier, matt cooke and bertuzzi and you'd think it was the same team.

As an aside, if I could play one shift in the Show, and only one shift, I'd goon burrows. My life would be complete.

#24 Zarf
June 09 2011, 03:26PM

You can count me as someone who was never on the bandwagon to begin with.

I always get a little chuckle out of the notion that there are people who are willing to drop everything and cheer for a team in the playoffs just because it’s from Canada.

Never allow anybody to convince you to root for an NHL team you would never normally root for just because it's the playoffs. And that especially includes the Canadian teams.

One of the fun things about being a Canadian hockey fan means hating the other teams in our Dominion. It's what makes hockey work in this country. Do you think Montreal fans pulled for Toronto back in the days of the Original Six? No, siree.

I'm sure there's lots of good, patriotic-type of citizens who think country-first, favourite-team second. But they are part of a new breed of Canadian hockey fan that probably never existed 15 or 20 years ago.

In the old days, back when the Red Wings were a laughingstock and the Avalanche and Coyotes were called the Nordiques and Jets, loyal hockey fans rarely dropped one loyalty for another. Not even on national television.

In 1987, the Stanley Cup final between the Philadelphia Flyers and Oilers went to a seventh game in Edmonton. CBC's Hockey Night in Canada, in its standard unite-the-nation practice, stationed reporters at Stanley Cup house parties in three Canadian cities - Corner Brook, Nfld., Regina, Sask., and Vancouver. The job of the correspondents was to find out who was cheering for who.

Well, it quickly became obvious that everybody - east, west and central - hated the Oilers with a passion.

It wasn't even close. Every time the studio host went live to one of the parties, it would be in the middle of a charming chant of "Gretzky sucks!" or "Messier sucks!" or "Oilers suck!"

The Oilers, of course, had arguably their greatest lineup ever, and went on to win Game 7 and the Cup.

Dave Billington, the Edmonton Sun's TV columnist at the time, wrote about CBC's fact-finding mission in his paper's Stanley Cup edition the next day (which I still have). "It was a good idea, but about the only thing which emerged was the fact that, in spite of their skills, the Edmonton Oilers are thoroughly disliked across the country, except in their own hometown."

In other words, neither patriotism nor the stick-swinging Flyer goalie Ron Hextall could keep three fairly distinctive regions from holding back their hatred of the NHL's greatest offensive machine and its greatest player, whom, if memory serves, may have also been from Canada.

That’s the NHL I remember and those are the Canadian hockey fans I respect most.

Go B's.

#25 Jeffrey Chapman
June 09 2011, 12:23AM

Also, GOILERS.

@JSBM

Pretty much all this. I bring lots to the table.

#26 Ambassador humantorch
June 09 2011, 01:42AM
David S wrote:

Hey wait a minute. I happen to think the green guys are freakin' hilarious!

Oh god.

You're fired.

#27 Gange
June 09 2011, 08:41AM

The best possible outcome in my mind is for Boston to win the cup in a game 7 romp. Something like 5-1 going into the 3rd.

There is nothing worth cheering for on this team. I can honestly say that if Alexandre Burrows was on my team, I couldn't cheer for them until he was gone. Same with Maxim LaPierre. Burrows deserves only to watch another team celebrate a SC victory. Kesler is getting into that territory with me too. Take a punch at Chara then back peddle like crazy to get away from him.

I think the writing is on the wall though. Boston and Chicago have shown Vancouver's challenge. If you bully them, they cave. I do think that if Kesler weren't playing hurt it'd be closer.

Kudos to Tim Thomas, who has been unbelievable.

#28 edmontoncritic - BRoadwAY
June 09 2011, 08:54AM

Uhhhhhhhh Did Gregor write this under Wanye's name or mayyyyybe wanye watched Eberle's first goal a couple times too many last night and got a little emotional.

Personally, even after seeing hardcore canucks fans crushed this week and I do feel their pain. Them being up 2-0 is like the oilers being up in GM1 and thinking......nevermind

Point is, I HATE their team. They are the worst collection of skaters known to man. They play the game, "the wrong way" and when I see that beast among girls, Tim Thomas, I fall in love with that team. After CHI, I think Bos is now my 3rd favorite team.

And as some canuck fan had to say last night on 1040, "And Henrik, he gets slashed and hacked and puched and just stands there like a MORON" this really entertained me. Go broooooons

#29 Milli
June 09 2011, 09:19AM

How do you BOOO your own goalie in the finals???? That is BRUTAL. Oh by the way, did anyone else hear that Loungo was stripped of his GOLD METAL? Ya, he was on HAIRoids!!! I hate that guy, that is why I want them to LOSE! And Tim Thomas, PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE move to Edmonton! Even if he looks like the guy from the Hangover, he is AWESOME!!!!

#30 @Oilanderp
June 09 2011, 10:15AM

I kind of feel bad for Luongo. No goalie deserves to be pooped on like his own fans are pooping on him now.*

*Except Ty Conklin**

**Ok, sigh, maybe not even him. Your goalie is your goalie.

#31 Sheldon "Oilers Fan for Life!!!"
June 09 2011, 11:34AM
Rick wrote:

Shameful really.

Many fan don't really understand how big an impact fan support can have on a players psyce. If Luongo is back to a ton of Self doubt there are of coarse many factors but the fans are indeed one of them. So is shoddy D-fence and a coach who rules with his heart not his mind. I have a hard time with this series I hate all whinny Canuck fans, I hate the Twins( I think its the Grapes influence and statements about Canadian heart) I hate most of there Jersey Logos. (except the first and the Latest) But I feel for my friends who are thick and thin fans I want them to experience the joy I have known. The joy of cheering for a Stanley cup winning team.

#32 Bob Cob
June 09 2011, 11:58AM

A Haiku to Canuck fan's:

Up 2-0 was fun,

You guys thought you had it won,

One word, BOHICA!

Suck it Canucks fans!!

#33 Chris.
June 09 2011, 12:17PM
Sheldon "Oilers Fan for Life!!!" wrote:

I agree I so love Canada, Hockey, Maple syrup and What happened in the Olympics BUT I hate a lot of those same things as you described about Vancouver. When Calgary was there in 04 I really did cheer for them but it is neigh impossible right now to cheer for Vancouver. Sad Really.

During the Calgary run, my heart betrayed me; and I was almost able to set aside the hate I had been carrying for that franchise since 1986... Then Sutter had his famous "The whole league is against us" press conference: and my hate was fully recharged.

Gillis, Kesler, Burrows, and Company keep my hate tank on full: I'm praying for a complete Canuck collapse; and should it happen: I will enjoy it without apology.

#34 wattree
June 09 2011, 03:12PM

No team in hockey is able to scout and develop douchebags the way Vancouver does, Ruutu, Cooke, Burrows, Kesler. And to top it off, the Vancouver fans cheer for Burrows. Nuff said

#35 Krafty
June 09 2011, 12:13AM

Wow. Where did this come from Wanye? I thought this wouldve been a dream come true for you...

#36 Hemsy humper
June 09 2011, 12:20AM

Ya- total bummer man.

No one deserves anything.

#37 jeanshorts
June 09 2011, 12:25AM

Although I did have this thought the other day; We are talking about a franchise that has literally won zero things in their 40 year history, outside of the Presidents Trophy this year. So that kind of makes sense as to why a majority of the fan base only gets around to cheering when they're winning, cause they've been let down so many times before. Maybe finally winning a cup will turn some of these bandwagonners into legitimate fans. Not very likely, but it COULD happen. It's a theory in the very least. A shoddy one, but a theory none the less.

#38 bdiddy18
June 09 2011, 12:28AM

How the heck does a CHILEvision pic make it to Oilers Nation article?? And why just because I'm Chilean does any little spec of something from Chile excite me??

Knowing a few hardcore Canuckleheads...they are the quiet ones not going to the streets but watching the games from home and away from the "noise". And as I left my brother in law's house today he said "I'm not listening to the radio tomorrow either"

it took every amount of energy to not enjoy the destruction - I was a guest of course :-)

it is sad in this town how an die hard Oiler fan can climb up the "keep the faith" chart at warp speed. Nothing has been accomplished to date..both teams square of in a Best of 3 with Vancouver still holding the edge........for now :p

#39 LaToya W
June 09 2011, 12:50AM

I LOVE the TV still. That's an amazing find. Otherwise, no sleep lost on my end. Jump off the bandwagon PLEASE canucks fans. My trips to Victoria will be much more pleasant.

#40 D
June 09 2011, 02:19AM

There is something off with the Canucks potentially winning the Stanley Cup, which is why I want them to lose. The Canucks have always looked better as basement dwellers. The NHL will come full circle when teams once again dress their backup goalie against the Canucks in the playoffs.

Poor Jorge! All he wants is to be hardcore but his mom won't let him?!

#Canucks(AndHisMom)AreTheDevil

#42 mayorpoop
June 09 2011, 06:22AM

i heart dougtheslug's hatred for the canucks.

did wanye say the canucks deserve better? WTF.

thomas is just likeable and well roberto is...not.

GO BRUINS!

#43 michael
June 09 2011, 07:33AM

No Henrik. No Daniel. No PP. No chance of winning. Cliche time. Your best players have to be your best players. I haven't seen anyone else on the Canucks willing to step up and take this team on his back. It seems that the rest of the Canucks are waiting for Daniel and Henrik to do something. If thats the case the Canucks are done.

#44 Puckbag
June 09 2011, 07:56AM
Ambassador humantorch wrote:

There's a video of fans cheering in Vancouver and Luongo's reaction in the media on sportsnet.ca

Thats gotta be an awesome feeling knowing your local fanbase cheers when you get pulled.

#45 rubbertrout
June 09 2011, 07:57AM

Roberto "Next Question" Luongo is signed to play for the Vancouver Canucks until the end of days.

That's almost a reason to feel sorry for them.

I can get behind the idea of a "Canada's team" when it is a plucky underdog who is making a run despite the odds being stacked against it (Flames 04, Oilers 06, and even Montreal last year). Don't get me wrong, as an Oiler fan you'd never see me wearing Habs or Flames attire but I've been known to rock my Ryan Smyth 2002 Olympic jersey in support of other teams.

A front running team that won the President's trophy only to have thousands of fans materialize out of the woodwork does not get my support. The fact that most of the Canuck fans I meet rank high on the douchebaggery scale also is a factor that influences my position.

Every team that has success has folks that jump on and off the bandwagon. If they act like clowns when doing so, they deserve to be mocked. Vancouver's bandwagoners seem much more over the top than most.

I feel for the hardcore hockey fans in Vancouver. We know they exist (there are hardcore fans in Atlanta) but I can't possibly support a team with such wanton bandwagon tendencies.

@ jeanshorts

NHL 95 is and will always be the best hockey video game of all time. I will not be entertaining counter arguments. Any posts the the contrary are invalid.

#46 Horcsky
June 09 2011, 08:22AM

Thought from the game last night: Shot totals are overrated when it comes to trying to tell the story of who was carrying the play. The CBC insisted that Vancouver was playing 'a good road game', when clearly they were hemmed in their own end for a majority of the game. Boston was getting high quality chances, and Vancouver, not so much. Bostons shot total would have been much higher had Vancouver not blocked so many shots.

#47 Pajamah
June 09 2011, 08:24AM

Sad to say, but Cliff F'n Ronning was amazing in NHL 93. Puck Daddy had an article how he knew someone at EA Sports, and that was why he was better than Bure in the early NHL 93-95 games.

"Vuck Fancouver" - OilersG

#48 Dave
June 09 2011, 08:29AM
Archaeologuy wrote:

How can you not root for this guy?

This is correct

#49 Oilcruzer
June 09 2011, 08:34AM
jeanshorts wrote:

Likely your best post ever.

#50 Soft Hands McSteeley - FIST Movement
June 09 2011, 09:05AM
edmontoncritic - BRoadwAY wrote:

Agree, shame on those Vancouverites for even thinking they belonged in Lord Stanley's game.

SHAME ON THEM!

I hope the city of vancouver goes into a deep recession due to this series, the streets become baron, and mass chaos ensues in the underground world they are forced to live in.