Gaudreauby Bakers Shirts Have Arrived

December 21 2012 11:37AM

So after a couple long weeks of waiting, I finally got a knock on my door from Purolator this morning. The big box of yellow shirts are here.

I'll try my best to get these things out to everyone who ordered them ASAP. There are a couple of options here:

1.) Mail 'em. This is unfortunately the only option for anyone outside of Calgary.

2.) In you're in Calgary and live somewhere on the south side, I may be able to deliver them right into your mailbox for you. Alternatively, I may meet with a couple of the site's writers who ordered shirts this weekend for a beer or two. If you want to come by a pub and pick up your shirt(s) in person, we could probably arrange it for saturday or Sunday.

I'll get busy putting everything together this afternoon. If you're in Calgary and prefer the straight mail option, no worries. Otherwise let me know via email or comment if you want your shirt(s) delivered or if you want to go the pick-up route (with beers or at my house if you're really desperate).

#1 Chemmy
December 21 2012, 11:42AM

You can wear the shirts while you cheer for Team USA.

#3 Baalzamon
December 21 2012, 11:50AM

the US looked pretty good yesterday, considering they sat their top line, top 2 defensemen, and starting goalie.

It might be tempting for Flames fans to cheer for the United States, considering they're the only team with 3 draft picks on the roster.

December 21 2012, 12:14PM
Baalzamon wrote:

Tempting? Naw, it's happening. YOU LEAVE OFF BROSSOIT? YOU DESERVE TO LOSE, CANADA

#5 Clay
December 21 2012, 12:51PM

Ill have have it mailed I guess, too bad not in time for Xmas. (maybe mailed to the Chuck where I'll be?)

Understandable. I imagine they were the gift of the year in the US, probably on back order since Black Friday.

#6 suba steve
December 21 2012, 01:19PM

I like the player and his potential value to the Flames, but those shirts are BUTT-UGLY (just my opinion).

Kent, you're really gonna drop off shirts in person? At Christmas time? You're way too nice man. Have a very Merry Christmas.

#7 Clay
December 21 2012, 01:22PM
suba steve wrote:

Watch your tongue!

You dont want coal for Christmas do you?

#8 funkyjaman
December 21 2012, 01:25PM

Hey Kent

Thanks again for ordering the shirts. I live in Canmore so mailing is my option.

Wanted to pass along an offer to you and other members of Flames Nation. I run a rafting company here in the Bow Valley and want show my appreciation for the efforts the folks around here put forth and get you guys out rafting, on me.

We can chat more if this is something that interests you and figure out some dates and numbers.

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

#10 ChinookArch
December 21 2012, 03:13PM

Hey Kent,

If any jams on Medium, I'd be happy to pay for a shirt.

#11 Alt
December 21 2012, 05:17PM

Gaudreau was just crowned Johnny Hockey,on TSN.Did,nt see the whole story,but caught the end with JD acting very humble

#12 Vowswithin
December 21 2012, 05:29PM

Key kent, PayPal should have given my info. Kingsyon Ontario address let me know. Mailing it is :)

#14 redricardo
December 21 2012, 09:42PM

Pub night sounds like wicked fun. Unfortunately, I'm working the night shift up until Christmas. I'll need mine mailed.