July 30 2014 01:02PM
It's the dregs of the offseason, friends, and as you know, that means content is coming at a premium. I don't like it anymore than you do, but short of inventing a real, working time machine, there's really sweet bippy any of us can do about it.
So while I do have a lot of material stored inside the cavernous depths of this dull, otherwise empty brain, I thought it would be a good idea to give you, the listless, dead inside jerks who read our work and we love so much an opportunity to get their say. Because what good are we if we don't have you around to read our words (actually incredibly good, you'll just have to believe me on that one)
Which is what I'm doing today. Give me suggestions in the comments section for what you would like to see me write about as we try to fill the time during the periods of the day where we would otherwise have to be doing work, and I'll see what I can do about it.
- I accept bribes
- The limitations here are that the topic should be something along the lines of a thing I lknow about and can write. For while I'm willing to do research on any given topic, I'm just not very good at it.
- It should probably be at least marginally related to your Calgary Flames.
- I don't have the ability to get naked pictures of Joni Ortio (yet)
- I can probably get you Bearcat Murray nudes
- As far as what I choose to write about based on your suggestions, I'll pick what I would consider the most interesting, unless there seems to be a theme that stands out as pretty popular among the whole lot of you. Hell, if there's a lot of interesting ideas, I'll probably tackle a couple. OR MORE.
- (probably not more)
- as far as #fancystats go, please remember that this is not my field of expertise. I suppose I could convince say a Kent or a Justin to take a look at something you have a burning desire to read about, or I can attempt to tackle it myself, but please keep rule #2 in mind.
I think that's it. Please remember rule #1. Otherwise, get your thinking caps on and let me totally twist and ruin your incredibly good idea.