For those who stop by the live chat or want to follow along at a friends house or bar, the Charlie Simmer drinking game:
– drink whenever he starts a sentence with "again…" if it’s the first time he’s mentioned the issue that night.
– drink whenever he says "keep(ing) their feet moving".
– drink whenever he notes the team must "keep it simple"
– drink when he mentions the key to the attack or the power play is getting pucks/bodies to the net
– have a shot whenever items 2-4 appear together in the same sentence
– drink whenever Charlie mixes metaphors or messes up a common colloquialism