This is episode two of the show, and the guys were joined by Kris Abbot of Odds Shark, and Frank Seravalli of TSN.
They look at the Thomas Chabot extension and discuss the value for the Ottawa Senators and what the motivation for signing a long-term deal with a rebuilding team as a young player. They as look at the future of the Winnipeg Jets.
Kris Abbot joined to discuss a few things:
- Best approach to betting on the NHL Preseason
- Reliving some AHL memories with Gager
- Breaking down the best bets on Canadian teams
- Inflated Toronto Maple Leafs odds
- The Senators’ win total
- How Patrick Laine & Kyle Connor’s holdouts, and the uncertainty surrounding Dustin Byfuglien effects the Winnipeg Jets win over/under
- Betting with Odds Shark
Frank Seravelli joined to discuss:
- The Popeyes Poll Question: what the Jets’ priority should be: replacing Byfuglien, signing Connor or signing Laine
- Best trade partners
- How to become a hockey insider
- Carter Hart and his ability to lead the Philadelphia Flyers back to the playoffs, and where the best cheesesteak joint is in Philly.
Check out today’s episode below:
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at Noon MST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!