The Calgary Flames’ schedule has been altered for a second time due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation involving the Vancouver Canucks. The NHL announced schedule changes, which impact four games for the Flames.
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) April 16, 2021
Here’s a rundown of the changes:
- The May 3 Vancouver at Calgary game (originally scheduled for April 10) has been moved to May 13
- The April 21 Calgary at Vancouver game (originally scheduled for March 31) has been moved to May 16
- The May 15 Calgary at Vancouver game (originally scheduled for May 8) has been moved to May 18
- The May 16 Vancouver at Calgary game (originally scheduled for April 8) has been moved to May 19
Clear as mud!
Here’s a rundown of the remaining 13 games for Calgary. (As you can see, this has gone through a lot of changes).
- April 16 at Montreal (start time was changed)
- April 19 vs. Ottawa
- April 23 vs. Montreal (originally April 22)
- April 24 vs. Montreal
- April 26 vs. Montreal (start time was changed)
- April 29 at Edmonton
- May 1 at Edmonton
- May 5 vs. Winnipeg
- May 9 vs. Ottawa (originally April 20)
- May 13 vs. Vancouver (originally April 10, then May 3)
- May 16 at Vancouver
- May 18 at Vancouver (originally May 8, then May 15)
- May 19 vs. Vancouver (originally April 8, then May 16)
And the Flames were scheduled to play Edmonton on May 7 originally, but that game was moved to April 10.