I grew up an hour south of Edmonton on a little farm loving hockey but never having the money to play. I watch tons of hockey getting to know all the teams and calling radio stations with my 14 year old opinion. At the prime age of 20 I moved to Manitoba where I eventually fell in love with the Jets.
- Brad Treliving is headed to Connecticut to watch (and possibly sign) top prospect Matt Coronato
- Friedman: “I think [Nazem Kadri]’s been very blunt about the communication between the players and the coach”
- Kelsie Snow discussed her family’s battle with ALS with Rob Kerr on Just A Game
- Beyond the Boxscore: Flames flattened by Los Angeles in a ‘burn the tape’ game
- Calgary Flames Post-Game: California dreams get clobbered by the Kings